Customer Service Advisor
Do you have a professional telephone manner and strong attention to detail?
Due to seasonal increase in volumes we are expanding our office team and are seeking an individual with excellent customer service skills to join us as a Customer Service Representative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful global business. The Newbury team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls
- Deal with DVLA documentation and returns
- Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines
- Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Uniform
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre | Telecommunications | Inbound | Administration | Sales | Data Entry
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.