- Comparator based on Discovery business area.
- Assists in new research directions and novel strategies to achieve project or department goals.
- Performs complex data management tasks with minimal supervision.
- Develops understanding of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Designs and executes new methods and protocols related to area of expertise and/or proactively incorporates new technology or techniques into practice with minimal supervision.
- Executes a wide range of experiments/technical studies/tasks independently based on protocol.
- Identifies and troubleshoots problems in the execution of experimental processes/technical studies/tasks; interprets results and communicates to his/her supervisor and/or designs next logical step of experiments based on interpretation of results.
- Contributes to scientific papers and internal reports. May supervise students and/or a small number of staff.
- Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge and expertise/experience typical of a Masters Degree or PhD (UK).
- Fully understands the rationale and hypotheses for experimental designs and/or has extensive theoretical understanding of a particular area of science.
- Must have experience in flow cytometry, immunology, or antibody biology
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.