Customer Advisor - Sutton-In-Ashfield - ??16,500 - ??17,000 + Overtime + Bonus
We have a new opportunity for an individual with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our client based in Sutton-in-Ashfield. You will be working for an independent and locally built business in the banking/finance sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional face to face customer service
- Actively upselling and promoting of products and services
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as processing customer accounts
- Providing reception/switchboard cover when required
- Experience in a face to face/telephone customer service role
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate with admin skills
- Driving licence and access to own transport for occasional cover at other branches (Desirable)
Salary, working hours and benefits
- The salary on offer is ??16,500 - ??17,000pa + overtime + bonus
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm with the occasional Saturday morning paid at time and a half.
- Benefits include (but not limited to) Bonus scheme, pension, additional holiday for birthdays, Healthshield cash plan, free breakfast and much more!