Trade / Retail Salesperson
Marketing Sector: Retail Sales / Trade Sales
Area Location: Waterlooville/Portsmouth in Hampshire (PO7 5SR)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing Date: 22/11/2019
Our Ref: STOREOCT2019
J F Goodwillie Ltd - the timber people, est 1882. are looking for a permanent full time salesperson to work at a busy Retail & Trade Counter in Waterlooville.
- Welcoming customers by greeting them; offering assistance and advice where necessary
- Cash handling; including processing cash, debit & credit cards, check payments and refunds
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Supporting work processes by preparing, sorting, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming, and loading materials where required
- Stock rotation & replenishment
- Maintain clean and safe working areas; following safety rules and procedures and wearing personal protective equipment (supplied)
- Adhoc Projects and General duties where required
- Customer Service; including good written and verbal communication skills
- Daily computer use - some knowledge of MS Office an advantage
- Dependable & Punctual and must be a team player
- Some Manual Handling/Lifting will be involved
- Timber Knowledge and Retail experience are preferred but not essential as full on-site training will be given
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday Mornings [2 on, 1 off]: 7:30am - 12:30pm
Standard 28 days holiday [8 of which are automatically allocated to bank holidays] – extra holiday gained as part of a long service award.
Free on-site parking.
Store premises within walking distance of Waterlooville town centre.
Rate of pay dependent on experience - flat rate salary.
Applicants to apply in writing by either sending a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
J F Goodwillie Ltd
FAO: The HR Dept
154 London Road
Apply for Trade / Retail Salesperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly