Abattoir / Butchery Operative
ARE YOU A CUT ABOVE THE REST?
ABATTOIR / BUTCHERY OPERATIVES
KARRO Cookstown is part of the KARRO Food Group which is one the UK’s leading pork processing companies. Employing over 900 people in Cookstown, the Company provides a complete range of pork products in both own label and brand format to the retail, food service, wholesale and manufacturing markets and is committed to building solid customer relationships and providing the highest quality of service.
The Company currently has a number of opportunities for :
• EXPERIENCED AND TRAINEE ABATTOIR / BUTCHERY OPERATIVES.
Duties Will Include:
• All aspects of Pig Slaughter from Lairage / Intake to Dressing Line.
• All aspects of online Pork Butchery - Legs / Shoulders
(1) Abattoir: 6.30am – 3.00pm, 7.00am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday
RATES OF PAY: £8.87 / HOUR - £13.90 / Hour depending on skill level
(2) Butchery: 7.00am – 5.30PM - 4 Days per week
RATES OF PAY: £8.62 / HOUR - £10.61 / Hour depending on skill level.
(Overtime paid at Basic x 1.5)
The Company also offers:
✔ Generous holiday entitlements
✔ Company pension scheme
✔ Opportunities to study for recognised qualifications, with completion bonus
✔ Free English speaking classes
✔ Staff sales
✔ Free life Insurance
Application forms can be obtained from the monitoring officer at :
Tel: 028 867 63321 or email.
Apply for Abattoir / Butchery Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly