Supported Child Contact Worker
An opportunity has arisen for a Supervised Child Contact Worker within our charity based in Portsmouth. The Roberts Centre enjoys a reputation for its work with families and children and has achieved national recognition for its high quality services in the areas of Homelessness, Parenting and Childcare.
Supported Child Contact Worker (Saturday)
£22,523 (fte) £2,165 pro rata per annum
7.5 hours per week (fortnightly on Saturdays 9.30am – 5:30pm)
Portsmouth based in Child Contact Centre
We are looking for someone to supervise visits between children and their absent family members. The ideal person needs to have a professional qualification with a social care/health/childcare background with excellent communication skills or the desire to train and learn.
You will be working as a team member, in a busy, demanding environment.
It is desirable that you will have:
- A professional qualification or equivalent extensive experience e.g. Social care, Education, Health, NNEB, Child Contact, Youth or Parenting.
- A working knowledge of the Children’s Act
- A commitment to, and an understanding of Equality and Diversity issues
- An awareness of Safeguarding and procedures to follow
- Demonstrable experience of working with children and families
- Directly worked with vulnerable families/people and/or children/young people or families in need
You will be a driven individual who shares our values and who has the passion to help us to improve the lives of Children and Families.
Successful applicant will be required to provide an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Disclosure (DBS). Disclosure expense will be met by The Roberts Centre.
Closing date: 22.11.2019
Assessments & Interviews: 03.12.2019
Application packs are available,
by, emailing email@example.com
or, by telephoning Lin Kitchener, HR Manager
on 02392 296919
Please note, we do not accept CVs
Apply for Supported Child Contact Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly