POSITION: Advanced Pipefitters
£15.40 per hour – day shift
£19.25 per hour – twilight shift
Day shift midweek & Saturday - £23.10 per hour
Day shift Sunday - £26.18
Twilight shift midweek & Saturday – 28.87 per hour
Twilight shift Sunday - £32.72 per hours
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 4 weeks holidays plus public holidays, Overtime Opportunities
HOURS: 38 hour shift with lots of mid - week and weekend overtime opportunities.
Established in 2000, our client is an Engineering Company based in Southampton. The company offers a personalised and professional engineering service with high emphasis on safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
The company is expanding both Workshop Fabrication Team & the Site Operations team, and is looking to recruit Advanced Pipefitters. This is a permanent role working on various client sites, as well as at the company’s workshop. Positions are being looked to be filled on both the day shift & twilight shift.
The company have a lot of overtime opportunities during client plant shutdown requirements, the company expects the candidate to support these requirements. During the upcoming contracts, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to be working a typical 6 day week and 10 hour shifts.
- Must be conversant in working both in the fabrication workshops and also on site’s such as power stations and petro – chemical type installations.
- A good understanding of piping isometrics, P & ID’s, General Arrangement drawings is essential.
- The ability to undertake the pipe work fabrication quickly and efficiently in both carbon steel and non ferrous materials.
- Be able to adhere to all Health and Safety.
- Candidates with safety passports, experience of confined space working, torque tightening, basic rigging will have an advantage.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job reference: GJ2184