Central Calderdale Children’s Centre is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated team.
Based within Central Halifax
25 hours per week – 12:30pm to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary £18,183.83 per annum
Actual pro rata £12,122.55 pro rata per annum
Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member to assist in carrying out routine health & safety checks, gardening and maintenance work and ensuring that all duties are carried out to a high standard within several of our children’s Centres.
You will need:
- The ability to organise routine caretaking, cleaning, repair and maintenance tasks
- Knowledge of general maintenance and repairs
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH
- Experience of all types of day to day maintenance
- The ability to continuously lift and move large/heavy equipment
- The ability to maintain accurate and understandable records
- Full and clean driving licence and use of own car for work
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is
Monday 28th September 2020 @ 09:00am
Interviews to be held on Monday 5th October 2020
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Rachael Atkinson on 01422 434971
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack