Grade B1 level 4 to 6 (Actual starting salary: £9,803 rising to £10,199)
Permanent, 22.5 hours per week (3 days), term-time plus 3 training days
To commence ASAP
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We are looking for a talented Receptionist to join our support staff team. The suitable candidate would work on our busy reception desk dealing with both parents and students and will occasionally support colleagues within the main school office. This is an interesting and varied role and would suit someone who has reception skills, as well as some administration.
To excel in this receptionist role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Telephone/switchboard skills and excellent verbal communication
- Strong customer focus and a professional outlook
- Friendly and polite with excellent listening skills
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Well organised, able to prioritise work and keep calm under pressure
- Good administrative skills
- Experience of Microsoft Word and an understanding of databases/spreadsheets.
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
In return, we can offer you:
- A positive working environment focused on making a difference for young people
- Excellent resources and facilities
- An opportunity to learn new skills and access our varied continuing professional development programme.
To apply, please complete our application form which is available via the apply button.
Closing date: 27 September 2020.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.