Hard FM Manager
Hard FM Manager - Contract - Oxford - SC - Max ??230 per day!
The Key Responsibilities of a Hard FM Manager:
- Responsible for the operational management of the building and engineering services and for the management of the estate, including staff management.
- Has overall responsibility for ensuring that engineering maintenance, including contract work, is carried out to appropriate standards and specifications.
- Provides expert specialist and professional building and engineering expertise to other estates staff, directors and senior management of the organisation including external agencies.
- Undertakes Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems.
- The day to day commercial management of the estate management and operation. Developing, implementing and managing energy policies for the estate. Management operation and implementation of the Permit to Work system and Safe Systems at work.
- Ensuring services comply in accordance with legislative, statutory and HTM requirements.
- The management of a team who will ensure the safe operation of all plant and equipment of the hospital site.
- Commercial management of the operational element of the contract, including management of the Performance Monitoring systems and to ensure Contract and Commercial Compliance.
- The cost effective delivery of a Planned Preventative Maintenance Service.
- The management of a reactive maintenance service during normal operating hours of the hospital.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the Permit to Work System.
- Ensure plant is maintained and operated to its optimum efficiency.
- Encourage and participate in departmental energy saving schemes and promote the understanding and importance of the economic use of energy.
- Provide technical and professional support to all staff, colleagues, Engineering Supervisors and to Trust officers in order to develop a "team" approach.
- Authorise competent persons.
- Key point of contact with the Trust in relation to the provision of estates maintenance services.
- Manage via the established service desk system that all service requests are responded to within contractual obligations.
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ??250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Cleared If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.