We are looking for a skilled RF engineer to join a specialist and highly skilled team to design electronics and radio communications products for the UK Emergency services and MOD. We are ideally looking for RF Engineers experienced in working with small; handset based RF products as well as base stations.
Your role will primarily be responsible for the design, development and test of RF based hardware for SC cleared projects with the UK emergency services and MOD for a range of projects including low power RF and high-speed digital products.
This role will cover the full product life cycle.
- Excellent and proven experience in RF Engineering for Complex RF systems & products.
- RF PCB schematic, layout and evaluation.
- Proficient component level simulation of RF circuits
- RF for LTE/3g
- RFIC design
- Experience of RF design for low power, handsets and/or base stations would all be desirable
- Experience working on SC cleared projects
- Experience working with high speed digital electronics and FPGA engineers.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.