5 days left
- Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
TGI Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on international pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The life sciences industry has become more competitive than ever for the right talent, and we partner with businesses that understand this in order to form an effective relationship that gives our clients access to this highly sought after talent. We mirror the industry and operate in 2 key regions, the European and the US market.
Our Vision is for our clients and candidates alike to see us as their number one valued recruitment partner.
- We do this as we understand that the Life sciences field is one that depends on innovation, excellence and the highest standards.
- TGI Life Sciences is a recruitment partner that mirrors these core needs.
- We are a highly versatile business that works with our clients to ensure their business goals are met.
- We do this by simply providing the best talent in a timely and cost effective way.
- Our culture is one that enables our consultants to have the autonomy to tailor approaches to their client’s needs.
- We fully understand that every business is different with their own unique challenges. Therefore we believe our service offering needs to be in line with each individual business’s needs.
We are unique for potential employees in the sense that we are a streamlined, highly successful small business with the backing of a global recruitment firm. This means you will have direct access to the knowledge, mentorship and training from the director of the business and you will be surrounded by highly skilled, experienced colleagues. Unlike other businesses, the director is still very much "on the tools". They will not hold you accountable for anything they themselves are not accountable for.
TGI Life Sciences employees are ambitious, hard-working, successful and motivated. Through the combination of a strong work ethic, meaningful relationships with their clients and candidates, as well as superb knowledge of their industry, our consultants are acknowledged as being first class. We don’t pretend therefore that working for us is easy. Our industry is about hard work, commitment, getting out and meeting your clients – as well as high volumes of phone calls. Recruitment has never been a walk in the park, but working for TGI Life Sciences is rewarding.
Experienced in sales or a target driven environment, you will have the desire and drive to become an expert within your field. Your exceptional communication skills and potential to succeed will see you rewarded with an excellent commission structure, fantastic work/life balance, an adult environment which is built on motivation and accountability to ensure you thrive within the business.
Previous recruitment experience is advantageous but not essential, as long as you possess the ability and skills needed to work in this busy, but rewarding environment.
For more information please attach a copy of your CV and covering letter below.
Initially, we can have an informal discussion over the phone,
or a coffee.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly