Senior Data Architect
The Digital, Information and Technology (DIT) directorate is a 70 strong team of digital, information management and technology professionals. Our digital teams adopt a user centric agile methodology and work in multi-disciplinary teams (MDT's) with analytics and insight to develop and maintain NICE's suite of digital and technology services. We are playing a key role in the implementation of NICE's digital transformation programme.
NICE has grown organically through its life with many teams working independently to their own exacting processes and standards. The organisation now has an ambition to become more agile through improved communication and collaboration across the whole organisation and has firmly recognised the value of data and the need to put data first when defining its future ways of working. We are looking for a Senior Data Architect who has substantial experience and an ambition to apply their skills to help NICE agree and embed the necessary data structures, standards and processes to build a solid foundation on which to build an interconnected digitally-enabled NICE.
The role will involve working with multiple stakeholder groups and multiple integrated systems. It requires a particularly senior level of experience and domain knowledge to communicate effectively with senior management and business representatives, translating business and technical language between teams.
The key objectives for the role are to:
- Define the organisation's data architecture ensuring this aligns to an organisation wide data strategy
- Oversee and initially lead on the design of multiple data models and have a broad understanding of how each model fulfils the needs of the business. This will focus initially on contact/stakeholder data and guidance development project planning data.
- Work with agile multidisciplinary delivery teams and oversee the implementation and adherence to data architecture over the full product or service lifecycle;
- Ensure that NICE's systems are designed in accordance with the data architecture through close working with technical architects and attendance of architectural groups and forums;
- Champion data architecture across NICE, and set the standards and ways of working including specification of appropriate tooling for defining and implementing the defined data architecture
Apply now via the 'Apply' button.
Closing Date: 20/10/2020