Lead Software Developer (C#/Angular) - IBOR
7 days left
- Full Time
Lead Software Developer (C#/Angular) - IBOR, IHS Markit, Manchester
thinkFolio is a leading provider of portfolio modelling and management tools, compliance and trading functions for asset managers on the buy side. thinkFolio is used globally with the majority of clients are currently in the UK.
thinkFolio requires a strong C# developer ideally with Angular8/Typescript skills, Web technologies & SQL Server skills who will work as part of our growing team of engineers. thinkFolio is embarking on a multi-year expansion and requires strong developers to help expand the core capabilities of the platform, advance our cloud native strategy and more generally help built out our best of breed platform to support this growing business. The developer will be writing gRPC/REST APIs, Angular8/Typescript, server push and will be responsible for designing and developing the solution for a cloud native system.
Duties & accountabilities:
The role is focused on core future product development and re-engineering, as well as continuously improving aspects of the core product architecture. All members of the team are also involved in software support and issue resolution.
- Candidates must have a strong IT educational background to degree level or equivalent. Must have professional experience of working as part of a team on product-focused software projects, including experience of complex software design, documentation and implementation.
- Commercial experience working with C#
- Good understanding of SQL (experience with MS SQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of server push and high speed messaging would be useful
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio, Envoy, AWS advantageous
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.