PEGA Lead Solution Architect (LSA)
- Consistently demonstrate your knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project life cycle
- Able to provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review and performing manual code reviews
- Prepare technical documentation
- Architects multi-tier scalable enterprise applications and ensure to have that within the Pega Guardrails
- Develop reusable assets and common solution packs
- Perform regular code and design reviews.
- Identify problem areas and take corrective actions with the current application
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
- Preferably PEGA PRPC CLSA (Certified Lead System Architect) certification
- End to End experience of PRPC-based application design and implementation
- Well versed with class hierarchy, ruleset hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, deployment
- Strong in Integration components - Experience with SOAP and RESTful web service implementations, XML/XSD, JSON
- Should have working knowledge on Pega UI Architecture, Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA (Direct Web Access ), Pega Version Upgrade, managing the parallel development, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, creating custom Guardrail, very good knowledge on SMA and System Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,)
- Should have conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews
- Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange)
- Scalability and Performance tuning the application, App server and database
- Support/Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks, solution packs
- Good understanding on BPM best practices, implementation life cycles
- Experience with SCRUM or similar agile SDLC methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Associate needs to have more than 10+ years of experience in Pega with good working knowledge on Pega 7x and above.
Duration of the Assignment:
- 12 Months