Retention Adviser - Sales/Customer Service
Temp On-Going (Initial 3 months) - Weekly Paid plus bonus scheme.
Working From Home - Remote Working
Up to ??13.80ph
Our large client is looking for experienced candidates to undertake sales calls, delivering a market leading customer service to increase the profitability of the business and remaining committed to treating customers fairly. This will involve working towards KPIs within an outbound/inbound sales line. The ideal candidate needs to have a passion for delivering Service Excellence; focused on delivering internal and external customer satisfaction within a sales environment.
All equipment and training will be provided from the client.
- Ensure action is taken to increase customer retention and to build the highest reputation with the customer
- Answer calls, establishing which products and services best suit the customer's needs, and successfully selling them to the customer
- Deliver on operational KPI's including sales and conduct
- Make sales calls to new and existing customers, promoting and cross selling a wide variety of products and services to increase customer retention, loyalty and to build the highest reputation with the customer.
- Identify and understand customer needs in order to provide a consistently high-quality service and effectively promote client products and services to enhance the customer experience
- Participate effectively in Training & Competence framework, in particular, ensuring demonstration of required competencies required to fulfil role
- Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
Skill or Experience
- Previous Sales/Retention experience
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Previous inbound/outbound call experience
- Computer literacy in order to operate customer related information systems
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV. Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer