A software Test Engineer is required to work closely with fellow testers, developers, product managers and project managers within the retail development team for one of my clients. Products to be tested will include Point of Sale, Back Office and Head Office software.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Three years plus experience in a Software Testing role within in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the role a tester plays in the full systems development life cycle
- Ability to write T-SQL and interrogate a database using Microsoft Client tools.
- Ability to identify and document defects
- Ability to carry out test planning and procedures
- Experience working on Scrum teams in sprints.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide audience of technical, non-technical and stakeholders, on all levels
- Understanding of how to construct and document test cases.
- Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results
- Clear and concise documentation skills