IT Technician - 2nd Line - PC - Laptops - French Speaking
IT Support Technician - French Speaking IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line Support - PC - Laptop - Hardware - Software - French Speaking - Reading - Berkshire - Up to ??29,000 pa + Bens for a fast-growing and established software house based in Reading.
My client is publicly traded on the NYSE and is the world's most recognised brand, setting high standards for quality and service in automotive fixed operations.
2nd Line Support Responsibilities:
- Deliver technical support for Dealers to identify and resolve problems with PC/Laptop hardware/software and associated equipment
- Resolve queries from customers, suppliers and installers liaising with other team members as necessary
- Perform troubleshooting to determine which piece of equipment is faulty and escalate the problem to the appropriate supplier
2nd Line Support Skills:
- Practitioner knowledge of MS Windows, IOS, Linux, Android
- 2nd Line Support Engineer with Mobile Device Management experience
- Audio-Visual installation, monitoring and troubleshooting experience
- Candidates must be fluent in French
My client is looking for a talented Technical Support Specialist - French Speaking 2nd Line Support IT Technician to join an established in house team at their offices in Reading, Berkshire and are looking to pay a salary of up to ??29,000 pa + Bens that include Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Life Assurance + Excellent Opportunities for Career Progression.
We are currently recruiting for this 2nd Line Support Engineer - French Speaking IT Technician role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.