IT Support Team Lead - ??25K - ??35K - Newcastle
IT Support Team Leader - ??25,000 - ??35,000 - Newcastle
I'm delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Team Leader to join an IT Solutions company at their Newcastle office. The role consists of a 30/70 split, with 30% of duties revolving around management of the Support team and the other 70% being troubleshooting technical issues.
This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience of managing a small team or who is looking for that next step within their career.
- Leading the Support team and mentoring Engineers accordingly
- Providing 2nd and 3rd Line systems support
- Acting as the first point of contact for service queries
- Work allocation to meet agreed SLA's.
- Managing backups
- Updating and completing relevant documentation and ensuring procedures and policies are fully adhered to
- Previous experience of 2nd/3rd line support
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-facing experience
- Microsoft Windows Server technologies
- VMware and/or Hyper-V
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Networking - LAN/WAN, Firewalls, Routers/Switches
In addition to a strong technical skill set, confidence leading a team and the desire to progress in your career, the ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, flexibility to work outside of working hours and be highly organised!
Please apply now if you're interested in this role or contact Charlotte for more information by phone / (see below)
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.