Cyber Security Manager - North London
Security Analyst is required to join a global FMCG leader. This position is based in north London and is offering between ??80,000 - ??95,000 + bonus and benefits.
You will be a part of their Global Cyber Security and you will be implementing the organisation's information security plan and providing risk analyses, risk monitoring, incident registration, tools, training and evaluation with respect to information security. The role is also responsible for initiating and managing information security and awareness projects. This is a hands-on role.
In this role you will implement information security risk management, supporting both GDPR and PCI. Present risk-based security position and recommendations and drive the organisation's information security improvement plans. Provide information security designs and solutions and drive the implementation of security-by-design and privacy-by-design in information systems. Implement appropriate Cyber Security Awareness programs for colleagues
- Hands on role in one of these domains, networks, sysadmin, software developer, security analyst.
- Strong knowledge of security management principles and practices, including vulnerability management, event management, application security, Identity management, incident response.
- Security qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA or equivalent are desirable
- Security qualifications such as SANS Enterprise Defender (SEC501) or EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) are advantageous.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders, internal and external
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to put yourself forward for this role, then please apply now. Applications are reviewed regularly, and we will be in touch with more detail.