Implementation Consultant, Implementation, client experience, API's, delivering projects, software development, Software-as-a-Service systems, CRM solution such as Insightly, SalesForce.com
Working with one of the world leaders in Distributed Energy Flexibility Software to secure them the services of a implementation consultant
The goals of the Implementation Consultant are to provide product recommendations and configurations, product training, ensuring proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and managing enhancement requirements and escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a technical solution to meets those needs.
The Implementation consultant drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation.
The Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the success of the Client Experience team. This position is an individual contributor role within our Client experience Organization and reports to the Client experience Manager.
- Provide business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the market
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one to many technical applications
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution, creating implementation specifications, getting internal sign off and liaising with resources required to successfully complete the work.
- Identify use cases, roles and other business requirements for each project
- Upsell/cross sell and support the CX offerings including the configuration of workflows
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Configuring the software as per agreed implementation specification
- Giving advice and answering questions to client implementation team on how to use the software or API's during implementation
- Providing user training and/or API training internally and externally as appropriate
- Providing support to client with software specific questions/help when they are doing eg user acceptance testing
- Ensure timely and accurate billing in coordination with Finance Department
- Identify areas for process improvement within the Customer Services business function and make recommendations to Management
- Produce sales proposals
- Develop risk mitigation plans
Job Skills & Qualifications
ENERGY SECTOR KNOWLEDGE
- experience delivering commercial projects via service organizations.
- Ideal candidates would have a strong background in software development and Software-as-a-Service systems
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- Experience using a CRM solution such as Insightly, SalesForce.com