Senior IT Engineer
- Full Time
Senior IT Engineer (permanent) - negotiable salary-remote working+travelling involved
For my prestigious client, I am looking for a Senior IT Engineer from MSP background. In this role you will provide expert IT infrastructure support for the whole group and be an escalation point for incidents/issues that less experienced engineers are unable to resolve.
Main purpose and goals:
The key goal of this role is to deliver appropriate IT Infrastructure services and solutions that meet the group's strategic objectives:
* IT Infrastructure related operational services to a 'best in class' standard underpinned by appropriate SLAs
* IT Infrastructure related project delivery to a 'best in class' standard underpinned by appropriate project planning and governance.
* Adherence to IT's 'best practice' operational process, for example Incident and Change Management.
A successful candidate should have:
* Extensive experience of enterprise-level IT Infrastructure solutions (Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Server and EUC technologies, VMware/Hyper-V, Veeam, Identity and Access Management, Cisco/HP networking technologies, Firewall technologies etc.)
* Experience of operating within 'best practice' operational service processes, such as ITIL
* Project experience
* Experience of IT Security 'best practice' - processes and technologies.
This role will include supporting needs of a 24x7 business and it may require working unsociable or extended hours (as an exception when required) to carry out planned change activities or resolve high priority operational incidents as well as participating in out of hours support rota.
If you are all-round engineer, who can switch between technologies easily along with the ability to look at things from broader perspective this role is for you!
You can approach me directly here: (see below)
Please do not hesitate to apply!