Software Developer (PHP) - 100% Remote
FPSG have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join an ever-growing digital agency, working fully remote from anywhere in the UK.
Our client are looking to expand their team after a lucrative period of growth and are looking for innovative and talented Engineers to join the nationwide team.
Please note this role is only available to candidates who are able to work fully remote from inside the United Kingdom.
Responsibility of the Software Engineer:
- Full life cycle development of enterprise E-commerce suites.
- Projects include greenfield build and additional functionality
- BAU include maintenance support, bug fixing and code improvement
- Working directly and indirectly with colleagues and customers on a global presenc
- Ownership of code quality refactoring and continuous improvement
- Contributing to technical architecture and future technical direction
- Autonomous and independent management of your own working
Knowledge and experience required by the Software Engineer:
- Demonstrable experience with PHP 7 and above
- Excellent working knowledge of Symfony or Laravel
- A track record in delivering enterprise E-commerce solutions
- API Development/API Integration
- Strong database and SQL knowledge
- Ability to work in a collaborative yet autonomous environment
- Familiarity with Agile, Kanban, Waterfall models
- Exposure to DevOps concepts.
- Exposure to E-commerce platform such as Shopify or Magento is beneficial
The role offers a variety of lucrative benefits, with our client putting real emphasis on creating a strong work-life balance for its employees. The position is remote with some travel to the HQ in Glasgow required.
If the above sounds like you and you would like to know more feel free to get in touch by contacting FPSG or email (see below)
As well as a market leading salary my client is offering the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing UK software business who are dominating their sector all while operating as a remote employee. Other benefits include a range of add ons, training development and company incentives.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process