Do you wish to work at the forefront of technology as part of a technically astute, passionate development team and gain experience in the emerging world Blockchain technologies?
You will join our high-profile team of full-stack developers, with a passion for emerging technologies. This will provide a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and develop your interests across projects in Blockchain.
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Own analysis, design and delivery of end to end features
- Take ownership of systems and Servers' stability over the different environments
- Investigate new tools/technologies/ideas to promote further improvement of the system
- Promote and enforce best practices, existing development guidelines and continuous code improvements
What you'll bring
- Experience of developing financial applications and an understanding of encryption technologies
- Experience of algorithmic programming in multiple languages
- Prior knowledge of payment gateway technologies is desirable
- Passionate in building cutting-edge, high quality applications
- Quick learner, creative thinker, research mind-set, Delivery focused
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to context switch and be adaptable to change
- Comfortable with a "you build it, you run it" culture
- Server Side Java development
- JPA, Spring, NodeJS
- Willingness to work outside of area of expertise
- Strong understanding of QA concepts
- Knowledge of automated testing (Selenium, protractor, SoapUI, etc)
- Strong experience of working with Cassandra is a bonus
What's in it for you
Our engineers enjoy
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Fun social events - from our weekly Thirsty Thursday drinks trolley to our big seasonal parties.
- Learning and training opportunities to keep skills sharp
- Season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit
- Ping pong, darts and pool
- Regular Hackathons and Designathons
- Six weeks' paid leave for every four years of service
and loads more
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.