Solution Architect - Finance
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Solution Architect - Finance for our client, a global organisation, who are undertaking a large programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Solution Architect - Finance to deliver the IT roadmap, enabling the organisation's EMEA to effectively utilise information technology to support and grow the business.
Note: Dynamics ERP (AX2012 or AX2009 and D365 experiences is a must have!
- Responsible to deliver the IT roadmap in partnership with the Stream leader - Finance.
- Designing functional changes, integration, output documents and BI Solutions for Finance
- You will be accountable that solutions are in line with policy for Finance
- Documenting solutions in line with the governance of the organisations
- Estimating the scale of implementation work
- Responsible for managing the addition of identified solutions in the landscape (through acquisition, configuration and software change)
- Responsible for clear specifications and designs are produced for new/changed solutions
- Accountable that appropriate test cases are in place for new/changed solutions
- Quality of delivery from third party suppliers and development organisations
- Responsible for handover of solutions to the support organisations and user community
- Responsible for handling 3rd line support requests coming from the support organisation
- Responsible to participate in relevant focus groups and process owner network meetings and workshops
- 3+ years of Solution Architecture work experiences
- Experience of designing functional changes, integrations, output documents and BI solutions for Finance.
- Proven knowledge of solution and implementation experience for finance modules
(3 years+) in following solutions: Dynamics ERP (AX2012, AX2009 and D365) Solution
- Good knowledge of 3rd party products and external packages on the above solutions.
- Good architecture experiences, including requirements analysis, solution proposal, design and scaling of change.