Developer - Full Stack - London - Law firm
My Client, a Leading Global Law firm are looking for a Developer to join the London Team on a Permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have excellent all-round technology knowledge and practical experience working with a number of full stack technologies on a Global scale with t echnical knowledge and practical experience of the design, operation and maintenance of IT applications, services and infrastructure with specific skills in the following:
- Software design and principles (eg Separation of concerns, Minimizing upfront design)
- Enterprise Service Bus design
- Full stack Front End development including web and cross-mobile application development
- Architectural styles for integrations (eg SOA, REST)
- Software and Integration design patterns
- Cloud Computing services and platforms (eg Azure, AWS)
- SQL and solid understanding of NoSQL databases (eg CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Containerisation technologies (eg Docker, Kubernetes)
- Web application and Web service configuration on Windows and Linux platforms
- Identity and access management
Knowledge of deploying Microsoft and Linux Server platforms an advantage
- Practical knowledge of the operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and services within a Microsoft technology environment.
Knowledge of latest IT market and trends and good understanding of emergent architectural styles such as Microservices.
Good understanding of DevOps together with the benefits this brings.
Understanding of test automation techniques eg TDD and BDD and how to apply them effectively in deployment pipelines
Good knowledge of secure software development practices and where to find guidance and best practice.
Practical knowledge of scaling and performance techniques.
We are looking for someone with Experience with:
- Working within Agile teams.
- Solid foundation in solution architectures
- Experience of designing and implementing applications for web, windows, mobile platforms and data Integration solutions such as SOAP and REST-full web services.
- Experience in the design and definition of the architectural principles of Software Architecture.
- Experience integrating to Back End/Legacy environments
- Experience with distributed and in-memory data and computing
- Experience working within the professional services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business.
- Support transition guides and project specific documentation.
- Ability to provide accurate estimations using story sizing.
- An enthusiasm for, and ability to promote, technology within the Firm, seeking opportunities with tangible business benefits.
For full details on this position please email to arrange a conversation to discuss specifics