SAP FICA Consultant
SAP FICA Consultant required to join a large SAP user in the UK delivering cutting edge SAP Finance solutions for a leading international client.
The focus of the role is SAP FICA but the opportunity can be suitable for consultants with a PSCD or FSCD background.
Permanent role in the UK with flexible base locations - the role can be based in London, Brighton or Birmingham. The client offers an excellent salary package and working environment.
SAP FI-CA/PSCD Consultant Core Deliverables;
- Develop and deploy an end to end SAP FICA Solution which includes SAP PSCD and SAP TRM - Public Sector Collections and Disbursement and Tax & Revenue Management
- Facilitate workshops
- Gathering requirements
- Design of the solution
- Designing functional specifications
- Post Go-live support
SAP FI-CA/PSCD Consultant Skills required;
- 1 full life cycle implementation of SAP FI-CA or SAP PSCD or SAP FSCD
- Hands on configuration experience across payments, billing & dunning/collections management
- SAP TRM - Tax & Revenue Management experience
- Strong SAP Finance implementation experience
- Experience as a Functional Consultant or Techno - Functional Consultant
The client is also a strong advocate of gender inclusion and equality.