Automation Senior Manager
A global Professional Services Company are looking for an Agile focused Programme Manager to manage a team of RPA analysts with tonnes of potential and take responsibility for management and delivery of the Robotic Process Automation solutions.
The main remit of the role will be line management of the RPA analysts and manage the Business relationship with the Partnership company providing the technical resources. Meanwhile, to perform business support to processes identification and definition for the implementation of RPA solutions across the Business.
- Manage the flow of programme execution for RPA & automation agreed deliverables
- Stakeholders are managed effectively, & updated on progress, key risks and issues
- Work closely with the BRM team to ensure all initiatives have measurable benefits, and are aligned with strategic objectives
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Capacity and resource forecast planning against programme of RPA & automation work
- Development of project management & delivery processes that are suitable for this delivery type
- Support the IT leadership team in developing the strategy for RPA across the firm
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading a team of at least 5 technical roles and/or Business Analysts
- Experience of line management of at least 5 individuals at one given time
- Proven experience of delivering complex or multiple projects
- Sound understanding of Agile, and stakeholder management techniques with the ability to apply these appropriately
- Previous experience in RPA solutions or business-facing automation projects would be highly relevant
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with big data and analytics projects.
- Experience with cloud platforms, especially Microsoft Azure.
- Sound understanding of RPA, data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.