Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant - 6 months - Milton Keynes
Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant (ICF) (SaaS,PaaS and IaaS)
6 months + Extensions
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking for people who will bring their own skills and personalities to the role and their team allowing them to achieve together. If you are someone who is keen to put real purpose into services, solutions and have a positive impact on society, then you're exactly the sort of person we are looking for. You will provide business consultancy to our client base and will develop other consulting opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant (ICF) (SaaS,PaaS and IaaS) Requirements:
What you'll do:
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients.
- Actively contributes knowledge to Fujitsu and feedback on white papers/books. Actively participates in local special interest/practice groups. Makes use of experts in appropriate areas and provides some mentoring to Fujitsu consultants. May manage a sub-practice area and ensures dissemination and sharing of practice knowledge throughout the organization. Develops thought leadership.
- Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
- Support client account planning.
- Reviews employee performance and undertakes significant career and assignment management.
- Supports recruitment activities.
- Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
What you'll bring:
- Consultant discipline (eg time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
- Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
- Level of re-use. Follows consulting standards.
- Successful assignment delivery without rework.
- Successful mentoring, quality assurance and management of other consultants within each assignment.
- Evidence of re-use.
- New business generated direct and leverage.
- New IP created and leveraged into sales.
- Evidence of thought leadership examples, speaking and articles.
- Extension business won and new business won.
- Evidence of positioning business consulting offerings.
- Allocation of career owners.
- Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
- Evidence of successful bids and wins.
- Achievement of objectives.
If you believe you'd be suited please submit your CV at the first instance.