Architect/Developer- WMS, JDA & Discrete (remote working)
Remote -JDA Architect/Developer
Working with both project and technical teams to ensure the smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, you will use your specialist knowledge and apply industry best practices and process methodologies
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participates in meetings as a technical and functional expert, assisting with the identification of requirements through the application of knowledge and experience to customer situations.
- Work closely with project and technical team members to identify and refine requirements, providing guidance and expertise both functionally and technically, ensuring defined solutions satisfies the operational and technical expectations.
- Ensure the 'big picture' is considered with solutions, identifying and avoiding conflicting changes, proposing viable alternatives to reduce technical risks.
- Design and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable technical solutions, ensuring the best possible performance and quality of the solution.
- Deliver the solutions on time, ensuring high level designs, effort estimates, technical artefacts, configuration, standards and best practises are fulfilled.
- Develop and run test scripts to ensure solutions consistently meets the customer's business objectives and expectations.
- Ensure knowledge transfer is an ongoing process with key project and technical team members, always striving to learn and improve.
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of JDA is essential alongside WMS, Discrete & Manhattan.
- PL/SQL Experience
- Experience of moca (local script) and triggers are also a must.
- Architectural knowledge is a helpful
- Experience of at least one of the following would also be ideal; EDI development using JDA Integrator, document development using JasperReports, RF gun screen development or Web UI development.
- Familiarity and proficiency with GIT
- Unix and Unix Scripting would be advantageous, as would experience of working with Jira and Jenkins
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills - customer excellence is important
- Good communicator who can collaborate with remote teams
- Great attention to detail and able to work on multiple projects with ease
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website