Python Developer, AWS - K3/1018
Python Developer, AWS
Our client, an AI R&D company based in Central London are seeking a strong Python Developer to join their tight nit cross-functional team. Ideally as the Python Developer you would've experience working within the cloud with AWS. In this role you will using a modern tech stack, with lots of opportunities to make a real different and develop your career where they have lots opportunities. This role offers flexibility on working arrangements and will start fully remotely due to COVID-19.
As the Python Developer, you will be responsible for;
- Understand business needs and define user requirements
- Demonstrate experience architecting complex technical solutions
- Research latest technologies and explore how to apply them to fulfil product and client needs
- Undertake API and Frontend Development
- Work closely with the Data Science team to leverage machine learning models
- Work with client teams to design and build integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Maintain Documentation
- Defining, executing and improving the release process
- Monitoring & Maintaining Production Application
- Database design and development
The Python Developer should have experience with;
- Will be passionate about technology and enjoy learning and applying latest developments
- Have an engineering mindset to solve real problems
- Have strong Python Development experience working with software at all stages of the development life cycle
- Demonstrate strong database design and development skills (Relational, Document and Graph)
- Have experience working with serverless infrastructure (AWS Lambdas)
- Version Control such as GIT
You will be joining a forward - thinking company who are fully committed to making a difference within the Real Estate market and will be working with like-minded and driven individuals. The company believes from promoting from within and offers the chance for career progression.
Python Developer, AWS
Referral Scheme: If this role isn't for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with ??500! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford's leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region's most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.