Product Manager - London - Permanent - Up to ??75k - Insurance
Key Skills: Product manager, insurance, underwriting, agile, scrum, CRM, collaboration, product, life cycle.
As the product manager, you are responsible for the products contribution to the business, the build of new products, and increasing profitability of the existing products. Strong communication skills are imperative in this role. You will set product strategy, prioritise features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with the design and engineering team. You will need to be up-to-date with market trends, and manage the entire product life-line cycle. Experience in the insurance industry is highly desirable.
- 5 years + product manager experience
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to process large information into action points
- Agile scrum experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional product management qualification
- Insurance industry experience is highly desirable
To be considered for this role, please apply via the Computappoint website.