Grant Assessor - ??120 a day - Kent - 3-month contract
Our client is looking to recruit a Grant Assessor to join their ever-growing company on a 3-month contract.
The successful Grant Assessor will be working with the department of Digital Culture, Media & Sport to assess grant applications by completing assessments via an online portal. This is an urgent contract so please apply if you have had experience working as a Grant Assessor or similar.
Key Responsibilities as a Grant Assessor:
* Assessing grant applications submitted to client's DCMS-funded programmes
* Providing recommendations against each assessed application.
* Completing assessments via the online grants portal (Blackbaud Grant Making), and providing inputs to ongoing planning within client's Grant making team
* Ensure and be responsible for a robust Quality Assurance process across application assessments.
* Ensuring that grant assessments are completed according to the operational and financial needs of the programme.
* Managing and supporting the grant programme requirements and implementation for the DCMS grant programmes being delivered
* Keeping the relevant staff and stakeholders informed about progress against upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
* Identifying and developing strategies to optimise the speed, transparency and accuracy of grants assessments within the programme.
* Reviewing briefings and other related information connected with the grant-funded programmes
* Providing advice on good practice in grant management, lessons learnt, scaling programmes and giving effective feedback to grantees
Deadline is Thursday 15th October.
Please apply as directed.