NodeJS Developer - JavaSript, Jira, Git & Docker
We are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our client on an initial 3 month contract based on site in Hertfordshire.
Skills and Experience required
- Recent practical software development experience, including design, program build, testing/debugging and implementation of multi-user business applications in a microservices architecture
- Ability to work from design specifications and follow programming standards
- Understanding of program flow and logic & OO design concepts
- Theory and practice of quality control and assurance in relation to programming and design
- Expertise with an application life cycle management tool eg Jira and version control eg Git.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Systematic, logical approach to design and construction
- Can provide clear, accurate and appropriate written documentation
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into business language
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website