Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Up to ??385 per day
- 6 month contract
- Remote working initially and then based in Staines, Middlesex from Q1 2021
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of building next generation mobile devices. You will contribute to the development and optimisation of models, ML frameworks and developing privacy preserving flagship mobile devices.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will:-
- Research and develop continual learning and personalisation ML algorithms
- Innovate novel methods to improve AI on-device performance, model size and accuracy
- Develop state-of-the-art solutions for real-world large-scale AI problems with commercialization goals on Mobile devices
- Develop scalable, privacy-preserving and federated machine learning applications
- Have technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- MSc/PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, or related disciplines (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
- Excellent knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals and deep-learning concepts such as DNNs, CNNs, RNN is required
- A proven track record in machine learning model development and deployment (on Embedded devices a plus)
- Excellent programming experience in Python and/or C/C++
- Good familiarity with relevant python libraries (such as numpy) and tools (such as TensorBoard)
- Excellent communication, team work and a results-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging
- Experience programming with popular machine learning frameworks (strong experience in Tensorflow will be a plus)
- Familiarity with software engineering practices and tools such as Git, CI, Agile development, etc.
- Research development expertise of NLP Models
- Expertise in privacy-preserving and federated machine learning applications
- Publications in top ML conferences (eg ICML, ICCV, SysML or similar)
- Contribution to open source ML frameworks such as -TensorFlow, TensorFlow Lite, etc.
- Experience with computer vision algorithms
- Experience with heterogeneous programming (NEON/SIMD, OpenCL/CUDA, compute shaders)
- Familiarity with CPU and GPU hardware architectures