Product Manager - Cyber Security (Managed Services)
Product Manager - IT Managed Services (Cyber Security Solutions
London (but can be based anywhere)
Salary - ??65-80k + benefits/bonus (10%)
An experienced Cyber Security Product Manager is required to join a fast growing managed services provider to help with the definition and delivery of cyber security solutions to their impressive client base.
The successful candidate will be joining a busy IT services focused/managed services provider Product Management team and report into a Head of Product. You will be expected to work closely with your customers offering the Security products alongside a "wrap around" Managed Services and Professional services offering, ensuring they can offer a simple "all in one" solution.
- Cyber SOC (monitor environment) SIEM - security event and threat management
- Security management Cloud platform - building secure and scalable cloud products enabling proactive monitoring and tested customers environment
- Protective Threat Management
- Offensive Services such as Pen Testing
- Defensive Services such as DDoS, Web filtering
- Endpoint Protection/MDR
- Consultancy and Compliance services
- Security Training
- Previous cyber security product management experience
- Must have experience within a managed service environment
- Experience building out security solutions offering and "wrap around" solutions
- Previous experience of working closely with the relevant vendors (Microsoft) and 3rdparty providers is essential for this role.
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
- Happy to travel - there will be some travel likely to see customers and work the rest of the team and sales - but likely to be 2-3 times a month into the main office in London.
If you're an experienced Product Manager with a strong background within cyber security and managed services then this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business where progression opportunities and rewards are readily available for those who can deliver.
An immediate phone interview is available, so apply today for immediate consideration.
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.