Salesforce Service Owner
Salesforce Service Owner required for an initial 3 month contract based in South East England
- Implements best practice standards in programme delivery management and governance.
- Provides assurance on collective project delivery and business value improvement.
- Manages programme resources conflicts and the interdependency between projects.
- Specific tasks/activities, management, reporting, interfaces etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of programme outcomes in a way that optimises the business value.
- Accountable for the delivery of projects within a programme
- Management of project interdependencies to maximise programme efficiency
- To work closely with internal clients and stakeholder teams to ensure that the programme continues to be strongly aligned with their strategy.
- Establish and manage appropriate governance for the programme at project and programme level.
- Ensure that programme schedules and dependencies are up to date and factored into their plans
- Ensure consistent project level controls are in place and are working
- Establish programme level controls and appropriate reporting
- Analyse project and programme information to optimise programme delivery
Procurement & Vendor Management:
- Establish close day to day working relationships with suppliers to ensure optimal provision of products and services.
- Work with our client's procurement and vendor managers to optimise supplier performance at project and programme level
Team Leadership & People Development:
- Lead, manage and guide project managers to enable them to implement their project plans
- Demonstrate the leadership behaviours, coaching, mentoring, and developing your team.
- Develop a positive and professional team culture.
- Ensure compliance with our client's technical policies and technology standards.
- Ensure compliance with the IT&S project methodology the IT&S Project Delivery Method (PDM)
- Essential Criteria:
- Specific demonstrable experience/skills/behaviours/qualifications (vocational, Degree/Masters/Doctorate, professional) expected for the role.
- A project management background with a proven track record in programme and Project delivery.
- Proven experience of managing large teams of people and multi-million budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated experience in identifying key stakeholders and building successful relationships with clients and customers, internal resources, and peers, as well as team development and leadership.
- External qualifications Must have current project management qualification, PMI PgMP is preferred but PMI PMP, APM Practitioner or Prince2 Practitioner are accepted alternatives
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.