Azure Solutions Architect
Microsoft's 2019 Country Partner of the Year is hiring again!
What's the role?
You'll be joining an industry-leading team of Solution & Technical Azure Architects,the engineering force behind the consumption of Cloud services on Microsoft Azure & Hybrid solutions, leading Architecture Design for clients in Media, Retail, Financial Services, Construction, Utilities and Logistics in the UK.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid architecture skills with experience coming from a managed service environment serving blue chip clients on projects that include data centre modernisation, journeys to the cloud on large VM projects (500+ seats) and solid knowledge of Governance and Security.
- Experience delivering cross-industry projects both in size and complexity
- Client-facing experience up to C-level in workshop and/or pre-sales contexts.
- Strong Linux OS skills, ARM templates for deployment, Terrarform and group policy/management skills.
- Previous experience in data centre transformation projects, in a senior technical role.
- Experience in large scale migrations of applications and services.
- Demonstrable experience & understanding of Microsoft Public Cloud services including:
- Office 365
- Azure IaaS
- Azure PaaS
- Azure Arm Template
Why do people like working here?
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Training - 80 funded hours a year
- Almost endless variety of projects
- Paid travel expenses to customer site
- Tier 1 Clients & Partners
- Funky Warehouse London Bridge offices
- Free breakfast
- Top of the range kit - i7 laptop and Jabra Evolve headset
- Paid charity days
- Paid for trips to industry events
We are a pure Microsoft, pure public Cloud solutions provider. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world's most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 500 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.
How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We've quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft's technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
Join us today and be part of the success story!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.