InfoSec Analyst - Financial Services - London
InfoSec Analyst is required by professional services client of mine to join their business on a permanent basis. This position is based in London and is offering between ??35,000 - ??42,000 + bonus and benefits.
You will be a part of their Global Risk Team and will report to Head of Risk Management ensuring the effective delivery of threat intelligence to enable proportionate and effective application of security controls. In addition to this you will be also responsible for monitoring the deep and dark web for threat intelligence and notifying relevant stakeholders of the threat and keeping them informed of implications and progress.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Threat Intelligence
- Manage responses to RFPs/Audits
- Manage third party information security risk
- Operational Support
- 3+ years' experience in information security
- Experience monitoring and analysis of threat intelligence within a similar professional environment such as a SOC, IRT, internal InfoSec team or security consultancy
- Suitable vocational qualification such as: CISM, CISSP. CRISC etc
- Previous experience working with the Microsoft Security stack including one or more of the following, Windows Defender ATP, Cloud Application Security (MCAS), Sentinel.
- Worked in an organisation that is subject to ISO27001 certification.
- Practical knowledge of pen-testing would be preferred.
- Exposure to risk management in previous roles.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to put yourself forward for this role, then please apply now. Applications are reviewed regularly, and we will be in touch with more detail.