This is a great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Specialist to join a global business based in Newport who are able to offer fully remote working options.
This global organisation have an excellent presence in South Wales with great employee feedback.
The successful Salesforce Specialist will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Sales Director to increase sales effectiveness through better use of the CRM - Salesforces.com
- Launch new versions, develop new features and systematically ensure accurate content feeds within the Salesforce application
- Liaise between the business needs and the technical teams of developers requirements to ensure project delivery
- Build and animate training to drive required change
- Ensure consistency through supervision and coaching of the end-users
- Manage KPI reporting and dashboard automation
- Respond to application problem tickets and act as Salesforce expert in case of incidents and/or problems
The successful Salesforce Specialist will ideally:
- Have 3+ years experience in a Saleforce Specialist role
- Project management experience
- Be confident in providing remote training
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Information Systems
This role can be offered as a permanently remote role, however, occasional travel to the office in South Wales may be required.
If candidates would prefer an office environment they will have that option once local restrictions are lifted.
Up to ??40,000 plus bonus and great benefits.