Bid Manager - up to ??60k
Bid Manager - Central London
A prestigious professional services organisation is looking to hire a confident and experienced Bid Manager to be based at its central London headquarters (though initially it will be home-based).
The main remit will be to lead all bid activities, manage document production and coach the teams. You will also be required to seek out new tender opportunities and decide win probabilities based on internal capabilities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work with the business to ensure all key activity is delivered effectively and that all key requirements are met for the most strategically important opportunities across the sector.
Great communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders are key to this role.
- Supporting the lead partner in identifying bid opportunities
- Draft and proof ready bid documentation
- Leading bid activities and diary/deadline management
- Organising and facilitation of meetings or workshops
- Understanding the client's requirements and providing clear responses
- Assisting the business on whether or not to bid on opportunities in the market
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Experience of relationship based selling methodologies
- Previous experience of managing bids
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead where needed
- Excellent verbal and written skills, good planning and prioritising skills and able to manage own workload
Please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration!