MEAN Stack Developer
MEAN Stack Software Developer (MEAN Stack) - Remote homebased role with travel into Nottingham office required after lockdown (Max 2-3 days per week - fully homeworking until then)
??45,000 - ??60,000 per annum + dedicated support + bonus, excellent benefits package including, access to courses, flexible working, exposure to diverse range of tech environments, generous holiday entitlement and pension.
Are you looking for a role where you will work on bleeding edge projects with global brand names?
Capita ITR have an amazing opportunity with a streamlined 1 stage interview process with an opportunity to work for one of the world's most renowned energy and automation brands.
Working on behalf of a FTSE250 Software Consultancy with a well-established smart metering and automation organisation, you will be working on as part of a new team of Developers, DevOps professionals and a Scrum Master working on cutting edge state of the art projects.
- Perform application issue investigation and rectification activities in a timely and proactive manner.
- Assist operational and test teams from a technical perspective as and when required. Note that this may involve out of hours support activities in limited circumstances.
- To ensure project delivery across all aspects of the project life cycle and ensures that solutions have adequate technical support moving forward.
- Assist in production of low-level design specification and elaborating upon requirements presented.
- Provide estimates of effort required for technical work items.
- Write Development Tickets and Unit Tests
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Provide release and configuration documentation upon completion
- Provide support to the test function for test and rectification work, handling defects and resolutions.
- Assist in production of automated test suites.
- Assist in production of change documentation and implementation plans
- Adhere to Development Methodology guidelines. Contribute to improvements in the Software Development Methodology.
- A Computer Science degree or similar would be nice to have.
- Working knowledge of RESTful Web Services, and Web API technologies.
- Capable of defining and documenting functional and non-functional requirements related to product features, with associated test plans. Capable of review of such technical artifacts produced by others.
- Good technical communication skills and a pragmatic approach to software delivery in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Some cloud exposure/experience would be nice to have.
What you'll get
- Excellent starting salary + 5% bonus
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 27 with service)
- LOADS of autonomy and flexibility
- opportunity to work with global brands
- Pension, life insurance, travel insurance, share plan, cycle to work, dental etc.
- A dedicated engagement manager and access to award and rewards recognition schemes.
- Feel part of a close-knit, supportive team where your work makes a huge impact - take ownership and drive a certain area
Apply now for immediate consideration. Interview slots reserved for next week. This is an excellent time to join a growing organisation and be involved in making brand new and innovative solutions.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.