Systems Analysis/Solutions Architect - Wealth Managers SQL
Systems Analysis/Solutions Architect required for a City based Wealth Managers with around ??14.6 billion under management.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide support to the Senior Solutions Architect.
- Interface between the business analysts and the development team.
- Creation of technical specifications from the business specifications.
- System testing.
- Quality control of software releases.
- Code control.
- Experience in developing applications in wealth management industry.
- (SSIS) and reporting (SSRS).
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS database concepts, entity relational models, and database normalization techniques for MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of code control mechanisms - preferably TFS and/or GIT
- Development methodologies including Scrum, Agile, RAD
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a development team.
- Ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful organisation