Test Automation Engineer
- Full Time
Test Automation Engineer
Harris global have an exciting opportunity for a Automation Test Engineer to join a technology-driven financial services company based in central London, paying competitive salary bonus and benefits. My client are looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer to be part of team that has a refreshing attitude towards testing and value you as a unique individual, offering huge scope for both technical and career progression. With an inquisitive nature and a genuine desire to learn and utilise new, exciting opportunities you will flourish as part of the tight-knit Agile team. The Test Engineer will be joining a rapidly expanding team, working in line with Agile principles, responsible for creating and maintaining automated tests to pre-defined specifications on time and to high degree of quality.
You will be responsible for aiding in the design of acceptance criteria for test cases, identify & mitigate risks against stories and tasks throughout the sprint, assisting the Automation Test Team to develop skills and improve best practices across a variety of technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building automation frameworks from scratch in C# and offer a solid understanding in Unit, Integration, API and UI Automation.
- Programming experience in the fundamentals of C# and solid working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver API
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to operate at any level within the company and forge strong working relationships with external clients (3rd party vendors), project team, end users and software developers
- Experience in automated integration and API testing
- Demonstrate strong understanding of OOP principles and clean code concepts to develop high quality coded tests
- Strong testing experience incorporating Unit testing, System testing, User Interface testing, Acceptance testing and Integration testing
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes with awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of test management tools (Microsoft VSTS/Azure DevOps preferred)
This is an urgent requirement with interview availability early next week. Due to Covid-19 my client is looking complete the full interview process and on-boarding remotely.
Automation, SDET, Test Automation, API, Integration, Azure, C#, Unit Testing, Selenium Webdriver, Agile, BDD, TDD, Senior QA Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Engineer, Developer in Test.