Installer and Senior Test Analyst
Installer and Senior Test Analyst - Permanent - Hampshire - ??45,000 - DV or Willing to Undergo
The Key Responsibilities of an Installer and Senior Test Analyst:
Are you a self-motivated and committed individual who contributes to a team or equally fulfils an autonomous role, being outgoing, as well as being organised, flexible and pragmatic?
Can you install software, verify functional and non-functional applications, problem solve, analysis, communication, organize and manage your workload, plan and keep within Project delivery timeframe as well as work within a team and share knowledge? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
Our client is looking to grow team with committed people to carry out Installation and test verification within virtual and physical test environments for our customers across the region.
- Senior Test Analyst
- Maintaining access and permissions within the System Test environment
- Support Test Manager with Test Estimation
- Support other testers within the System Test team
- Attend meeting and provide detailed information regarding Change deliverable activities being undertaken
Below is a list of Key Skills & Experience required for the Installer and Senior Test Analyst, however you will not be expected to have everything:
- Installation of IC's VM'S
- Manage and control Domain Control access and permissions
- Investigate issues of Testers and Developers access permissions on the SysTest environment
- Assist with Test Estimation on Change deliverables
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism
- Test results checking and reporting
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics
- Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.
- Group risk
- Company cars
- Employee discounts scheme
- Recognition programme
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ??250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.