Data Engineer/Datamodelling/Data warehouse Consultant - Remote/Newcast
We are hiring for Data Engineer/Datamodelling/Data warehouse Consultant - Remote/Newcastle, UK
SC Clearance Mandatory
Key skills: AIX Unix, Inges DB, SQL Scripting & MS Access
Good to have: Data Services, Qlik Sense and Informatica.
- You will be responsible for developing accurate, efficient data solutions which meet customer needs to agreed timescales.
- Ensure the stability, robustness and resilience of the products you design and build, and are in a position to effect changes to those products where necessary.
- Support continuous improvement of standards and provide leadership to develop Associate Data Engineers, providing technical guidance alongside other data engineering functions for customers.
- Designs, develops. codes, tests, corrects and documents simple programs or scripts under the direction of others. (Level 2)
- Understands core technical concepts related to their role and is able to apply them. (Level 2)
- Understands the appropriate media to communicate findings. Shapes and shares communications cognisant of the audience.
- Preferred previous experience of working for a government dept.