Based near Swindon
Up to ??65k plus excellent benefits
My client is an innovative company and are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Implementation/Release Manager to join the growing team.
The Implementation/Release Manager will create the plan setting out the release implementation activities such as readiness checkpoints; decision points; rehearsals and release communications etc. You will manage the release-critical activities and milestones that need to be monitored in the weeks leading up to the release.
The successful Implementation/Release Manager will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience of working within a Release or Implementation Manager role
- Experience of working within a regulated environment (Financial Services,Telecommunication..etc)
- Understanding of live operations (business and IT) and the enhanced support arrangements required for a major implementation.
- Extensive experience of the IT and change delivery life cycle.
- Experience of working on Software Development projects
- Strong Stakeholder Management
Please feel free to give me a call or send your CV for more information on this role.