Infrastructure Engineer - Fintech Start-Up!
Infrastructure Engineer - AWS Greenfield Build - Start Up - Fintech
Do you want to be a part of something totally new?
Building a new Crypto exchange and coin based on Ethereum and JP Morgan's Quorum technology?
This is truly a greenfield project of work and you'll be joining as the teams first UK Infrastructure Engineer.
The Infrastructure Engineer will support the CEO, CTO and CISO by acting as the Technical Lead for all things related to Infrastructure build.
- Typical responsibilities include technical support ensuring infrastructure services remain performant and reliable.
- Identifying key configuration information (as well as highlighting any adjustments) and producing documentation to support projects pre and post-migration.
- You will be an IT professional who has been involved in building solutions from scratch across the complete architectural stack.
- Comfortable across network, server, data and application level.
- Good understanding in the following areas, Linux Redhat, AWS, Microsoft System Centre, particularly SCCM, Active Directory, Microsoft Failover Clustering, Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager, Azure, Windows, Cyber Security,Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business, Docker, React etc.