UX Designer - SC Cleared
UX Designer - SC cleared
Location: Huntingdon (remote working until further notice)
Duration: 3-6 months (initially)
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Intelligent Resource is currently recruiting for an experienced UX Designer to join a project team that's focused on delivering a Management Information Solution for a key Defence sector client based in Huntingdon.
This contract is for an initial three (3) to six (6) months, with the option to extend. This post is Inside IR35.
On client's instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
The post holder will work through Intelligent Resource for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
- Your role will be hands on in problem solving, translating business requirements into clean, intuitive experiences.
- You will have experience of creating and crafting UX material based on research you or others have gathered and use it to consult with clients, providing direction to a range of projects.
- Liaise with project teams and key stakeholder to identify and communicate audience needs
- Exploring UX solutions and making decisions that shape the various projects from a UX perspective
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate ideas and perform user testing
- Present design concepts/user journey flows to team members and management
- Create static and active mock-ups of the user interface for omni-channel experiences
- Able to clearly communicate to the business what UX is, why we need it and how to implement it
- User Experience/User Centric Solution Design and Development
- Experience of supporting the adoption of new capabilities within public sector organisations, through prototype execution using pilot site processes
- Ability to working in cross functional delivery teams working through Discovery, Alpha, Beta, Live for a new product
- Ability to build strong working relationships with system users at pilot sites
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to engage in all project activities from strategic shaping to the creation of project artefacts
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with multiple stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to mentor and coach on UX and Agile methodologies
- Experienced in using a wide range of software for agile working, prototyping, presenting and delivering projects, including: Jira; Trello; Axure; Invison; Airtable; Miro
Intelligent Resource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanderson Solutions Group Plc, an experienced and well established recruitment partner with a family of recruitment companies.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.