Site Reliability Engineer (Contract - Fully Remote)
An exciting, fully remote contract opportunity has arisen for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who must be fluent in Italian.
You will work closely with development and infrastructure teams in Italy to ensure fast and reliable continuous integration and to help facilitate the move to a new cloud.
All applicants must ideally have Site Reliability Engineer (Platform Engineer, DevOps Engineer etc.) experience
As this is a Site Reliability Engineer position, day to day, you will be expected to -
- get involved in all areas of PaaS Operations, such as inception/pointing/standups
- deliver solutions through paired programming activities & test-driven development
- work through the challenge of engineering innovative solutions to a desired automatic immutable end state
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position, please apply -
- Site Reliability Engineer background (or something similar)
- Fluent in Italian (ideally spoken and written)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.